Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Video of the Day: Michael Eilberg and Farouche in 4K

When I first started using my 4K camera in the autumn the files it created were so large that I couldn't practicably upload them onto YouTube. However thanks to some work by BT in the Tibberton exchange it is now possible to upload a full dressage test in a reasonable time so I've started creating files in full 4K Ultra HD format for you to enjoy. Hopefully someone somewhere has a fast enough broadband speed to watch them in this format!

So to mark the end of 2015 and the launch of my freshened up channel branding I've re-edited Michael Eilberg and Woodlander Farouche's winning Inter 1 Test from Friday at Stoneleigh in 4K and added a Capo Productions backing track which will hopefully mean it can be played anywhere.


The video of the day was recorded on Friday at Stoneleigh. The freestyle took place on Saturday and was won by Becky Moody and Carinsio, with Michael in second place but just squeaking past Becky to take the Inter 1 title.

Here are the two freestyle tests:



 
And finally the prize giving!


Hope you've noticed my subtle changes in branding!

Revised thumbnail design
Remember to #watchlikeshare2016



Comments

Popular Posts