Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Video of the Day: Carl Hester and Dances with Wolves (The German Version)

Video of the day takes us back to 2012 and Carl Hester and Dances with Wolves and their PSG. This is described as the German version as I re-edited the music so that the video would play in Germany (you only have to ask!).


The original version is available below


Blogger's bonus the original version. I got some lovely comments on this video including "the most moving video I have ever seen"!



I wanted to finish this off with a photo of the combination. I searched on Google and thought about using one of Kevin's but then found my picture was also available!

Carl Hester: Dances with Wolves


Comments

Popular Posts