Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for the Harveywetdog Project.  

Video of the day Thursday - Tweseldown

Harveywetdog video of the day is the Intermediate Cross Country competition for Tweseldown Horse Trials in March 2015. This was my first event of 2015 and hopefully I'll be making a return visit in March next year (now that I've worked out Tweseldown isn't in Ireland!).


Comments

Popular Posts