Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for the Harveywetdog Project.  

Video of the day for Friday: Becky Moody Carinsio

Video of the day takes us to Hartpury in April 2015 and queen of the freestyle Becky Moody taking the Inter 1 NAF Superflex Inter 1 Freestyle Winter Championship with Carinsio. The combination have had great success this year and we wish them all the best for 2016.



and as a little bonus for my blog followers here is Becky and Carinsio winning the PSG the night before.




Comments

Popular Posts