Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for the Harveywetdog Project.  

Video of the day: Salperton Advanced Intermediate Cross Country

Beautiful Salperton in the Cotswolds
Video of the day brings you Advanced Intermediate Cross Country from Salperton Horse Trials from the last time the event was run in June 2014. I only visited Salperton on the one occasion and found it to be a beautiful setting for an event and on this occasion blessed by the weather; but I could understand the organisers' concerns about what was happen to the parkland if it was wet.


Bonus features

19 seconds of Jock Paget and Shady Grey


And some guest headcam footage of the Intermediate Course

Comments

Popular Posts