Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Nunney International Horse Trials Trailer


The influential corners with the water complex to follow
Long day on Sunday at Nunney International horse Trials 2014.

I shall be submitting an Eventing Cinema entry together with a video of the CIC** and the Intermediate Competitions so while I'm working on them here's a little trailer of what's to come!






The video features two riders tackling the Roger Penny sponsored Birch Rail and Step Down into Shallow Water which from what I saw rode well and certainly gave a photogenic background together with some great sounds of vocal encouragement, birds singing and horse hooves on grass, water and gravel.


Sombre and reflective mood with flags at half mast


Comments

Popular Posts