Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Carrier Grade Network Address Translation (CGNAT) - problem resolved by my MP

 Before Christmas 2023 I told you of my problems with Gigaclear and their migration to CGNAT. You can read all about it here.

CGNAT problems part 1

I've now had the official correspondence from my MP which I thought I'd share with you so that you can see how these things can be resolved by getting the right people involved.

Here is the reply I received


 


As was described in my first blog my problem had been addressed by Gigaclear as soon as Mark Harper's office had contacted them so I didn't need them to take any further action on my behalf. I did however suggest that the Gigaclear response was lacking a little in common courtesy and common sense and I suggested he might want to take that up with them.



  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author - David Robinson CEng FIET  
David spent approaching 50 years in Her Majesty's Electricity Supply Industry before retiring
He was part of the highly successful design team on the Sizewell B Nuclear Power Station Project before spending 25 years producing safety cases to keep our aging AGR fleet generating for the good of the nation
He is responsible for the Harveywetdog YouTube Channel which he maintains as an outlet for his creative talents
David has recently recovered from blood cancer but refuses to be a victim
All views are his own but might be influenced by the medication he's had to take


Comments

Popular Posts