Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Sydney Olympics 2000: Team Eventing Cross Country

Searching through some old videos the other day I came across a recording of the team cross country competition that I thought I should share with you. Unfortunately I'd videoed over the first half with Badminton 2006 but here are some highlighted rounds from the second half of the competition starting with the superb Pippa Funnell and one of my favourites Supreme Rock.



Read on for Matt Ryan, Ian Stark, Ingrid Klimke, Karen O'Connor and Vaughn Jefferis.




Here is the tussle between Matt Ryan for Australia and Ian Stark for TeamGB.


I've now added Ingrid Klimke and Karen O'Connor.


Vaughn Jefferis and Bounce.


And finally the Sydney 2000 preview from Grandstand 2 weeks earlier



Ian Stark and Jaybee
Matt Ryan and Kibah Sandstone
Ingrid Klimke and Sleep Late
Karen O'Connor and Prince Panache

Comments

Popular Posts