Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

British Dressage Nationals Stoneleigh 2015

I was delighted to be accredited to video at the LeMieux British Dressage National Dressage Championships in September. The weather was delightful and I made good use of the excellent light to make use of my 4K Sony camera. I knew Saturday was going to be difficult as I had to cover Blenheim cross country in the morning and then get to Stoneleigh for Matt Frost's Intermediate Freestyle in the afternoon.

I'm pleased to say I made it!




Michael Eilberg and Farouche are always favourites



Freestyle favourites Becky Moody and Carinsio




Here is my playlist that will take you all the way through the videos I recorded from Thursday to Saturday. Some of the later videos are uploaded in 4K quality; hopefully you'll see the difference! 



Doubling Up!

Comments

Popular Posts