Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Countdown to Addington

With a week to go Jazz and I are in hard training for our Novice Freestyle at Addington next Thursday. Our preparations have included me on the exercise bike and Jazz having a lesson with Ruth at AMD so he gets to know what great feels like. We have a competition at Abbey on Sunday and then it's three days of preparation before the main event on Thursday.

Wish us luck!


Here we are at Pen Coed






And more recently at Home Farm


Comments

Popular Posts