Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Countdown to Addington part 3

Took Jazz to Abbey Dressage today to compete in Novice 28 and Novice 39. Mixed results but it was good to get over 60% in 39 despite some errors. The judge kept me waiting quite a while before ringing the bell so I think Jazz thought he'd finished when we came to the first halt and salute! Have to watch that because the music has a halt at the beginning as well.

The rain wasn't too bad and we had a reasonable warm up for both tests. I always feel we have a good test us in there somewhere but it's just got to come out. Ruth will school Jazz for the next two days and then I'll have a ride on Wednesday before the big day on Thursday. Hopefully times will be good but we don't hear until Tuesday.

Comments

Popular Posts