Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

An Exciting Announcement

In 2002 I created a time capsule of material from things that I was involved in at the time and set myself the target of not opening it for 10 years. The 10 years are up in March this year.

Of course I can't remember exactly what was in there but I do remember a tribute to my first horse, The Relaxed Max, and some material from the Archer's forum where I was Taffybitesyourleg, the forerunner of Harveywetdog.

This was the days of dial up so posting on forums was always exciting if not a little tedious; I seem to remember half an hour to download an iTunes track.

When the capsule is opened I will share both the opening experience and the content via my blog; but until then you will have to wait!

Comments

Popular Posts