Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Harveywetdog My Proposed Videoing Schedule 2020

Looking forward to using the Sony PXW-Z190
©Harveywetdog






Here is my proposed videoing schedule for 2020. At the time of going to press we are still waiting to here if the Summer Dressage Nationals will be held at Stoneleigh in 2020. If they are then I will apply for accreditation there, if not then it is extremely unlikely that I will attend that event in future especially given the travelling distance.


I do intend to apply for Badminton this year, we'll see how that goes as they're generally pretty restrictive when it comes to video. Unfortunately I can't do Chatsworth due to a clash with a family event. Somerford and Cirencester Park will be new venues and I'm hoping to attend the Junior Europeans at Hartpury.







Usual caveats with regard to accreditation but this is how my 2020 is shaping up at the moment

19 January Hartpury Dressage

5 to 7 March Summerhouse Winter Regional Dressage

5 March Tweseldown Horse Trials

21 to 22 March Cirencester Horse Trials

8 to 12 April Hartpury NAF Five Star Winter Dressage Championships

17 to 19 April Bicton Horse Trials

6 to 10 May Badminton Horse Trials

22 to 25 May Somerford Park Premier League Dressage

4 to 7 June Bramham International Horse Trials

1 to 5 July Hartpury Festival of Dressage

27 July to 2 August Hartpury Junior Europeans

(22 July to 9 August Olympics)

7 to 9 August Festival of British Eventing

12 to 16 August Hartpury International Horse Trials

21 to 23 August Somerford Park International Horse Trials

17 to 20 September Blenheim Palace International Horse Trials

21 to 25 October Bicton Arena International Horse Trials


Comments

  1. See you at Somerford, David. I've expressed my interest in being a volunteer at the Youth Europeans at Hartpury. Watch this space 🐎😀 Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts