Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Mount St John Freestyle - the road to WEG

Charlotte Dujardin and MSJ Freestyle
Photo ©Harveywetdog

With the news that Charlotte Dujardin has been selected for Team GBR at the World Equestrian Games in Tyron, with new ride replacing Mount Saint John Freestyle replacing the nation's favourite Valegro, I thought it was worth looking back at Freestyle's progress over the past three years.








PSG winners at Hartpury Festival of Dressage in 2016


Inter 1 Gold National Champions at Stoneleigh in 2017, the year they were PSG Gold National Champions as well.



Grand Prix Special winners at Hartpury Festival of Dressage in 2018




But as I always say, "things happen after a Harveywetdog video!"

Comments

Popular Posts