Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Harveywetdog Videoing Schedule for 2017

Here is the Harveywetdog provisional videoing schedule for the 2017 season.


As 2017 will see the channel achieve my target of 1 million lifetime views this will be my last season on the road and I will only attend my favourite local events from 2018 onwards.


Attendance at the Blenheim Palace International and/or British Dressage Nationals will depend on accreditation and entries.


Videoing at all events is subject to agreement with the relevant rights owners.


All events will be recorded in 4K UltraHD.


My season opener: Tweseldown

2017 Schedule


9th to 12th March Tweseldown (1)

Mar 31st to Apr 2nd Belton Park International

12th to 16th April British Dressage Winter Championships Hartpury

2nd & 3rd May the Mitsubishi Motors Cup (Badminton)

20th & 21st May Rockingham International

28th May Vincent at South West Unaffiliated Dressage Championship (Hartpury)

10th June Bramham International

24th and 25th June Farley Hall (Berkshire)

4th to 9th July Hartpury Festival of Dressage

23rd July Little Downham (2) (Cambridgeshire)

4th to 6th August the Festival of British Eventing (Gatcombe)

10th to 13th August Hartpury International

2nd September the Land Rover Burghley Horse Trials

14th to 17th September Blenheim Palace International (tbd)

14th to 17th September British Dressage National Championships (tbd)

30th September Osberton International

15th October Oasby (2)

Hartpury; my favourite venue for Dressage and Eventing

Background


The Harveywetdog Mission is to:
Capture and promote the exciting beauty of horses in sport, principally dressage and eventing, by using 4K Ultra HD video and stirring music
Grow organically and without sensationalism
Achieve 1 million YouTube views for the channel by the end of 2017
I'm more than happy for any organisation, owner, rider or event to use my material using the links from YouTube and Facebook free of charge. Please mention Harveywetdog You Tube and Harveywetdog Facebook when using material.
Where possible I'll make clips available for use on your own Social Media; you only have to ask but it does help if you ask before the event rather than after it!

#thefinalcountdown2017


#makeaplanforjapan2020

Comments

Popular Posts