Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Great Britain Olympic Dressage Team Videos

Because "things happen after a Harveywetdog video" here are the Great Britain Dressage Team for Rio 2016 captured at a variety of locations across the UK.

Good luck to you all and safe journey!




The Dressage Team is:


  • Fiona Bigwood, age 40, based West Sussex, with Penny Bigwood and Neils and Lis Dahl’s Atterupgaards Orthilia



  • Charlotte Dujardin OBE, age 30, based Gloucestershire, with Rowena Luard, Anne Barrott and Carl Hester’s Valegro




  • Carl Hester MBE, age 49, based Gloucestershire, with Jane De La Mare and his own Nip Tuck




  • Spencer Wilton, age 43, based Reading, with Jennifer Goodman and his own Super Nova II




  • Travelling Reserve: Lara Griffith, age 27, based Gloucestershire, with Dr Wilfried and Ursula Bechtolsheimer’s Rubin Al Asad




Fiona Bigwood, and Atterupgaards Orthilia
© 2015 Harveywetdog

Comments

Popular Posts