Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Getting you back up to date

It's been a very busy few weeks in the World of Harveywetdog.

Here's an attempt to bring you up to date.

After Aldon Horse Trials my next event was a sunny good Friday at Munstead for the BE90.


Munstead was followed by a long trip into Wiltshire and Dorset for Portman Horse Trials for an excellently competed set of Novice Sections.


One of the highlights of the trip to Portman was how well the U18 video was received. The same is true for the Pony Trial video at Aldon. I imagined I would be able to repeat this success at Weston as both PT and u21 competitions were due to take place on the Saturday. Unfortunately the weather was so bad on the day that the u21 was abandoned and from a videoing point of view the PT was a wash out.

However somehow the team at Weston managed to beat the weather and put on a full day of Intermediate and Advanced competition on Sunday. Once again the sun shone as can be seen from my flag ship Advanced Section J video from the Event.


Of course the Portman Weston week should have seen me at the Winter Dressage Championships. Unfortunately due to confusion over accreditation my pass didn't come through and I was unable to attend. While I'm a bit disappointed about that not going to Hartpury gave me the chance for two days at Weston and the chance to record the Advanced sections in glorious 4K Ultra HD (as I hope you've noticed).

This past week has been a blast. I've had accredited access to a superb Belton International Horse Trials for Grantham Cup day, I've received my accreditation for the Badminton Mitsubishi Cup and I've had my birthday. Ok I go a "dear Dave" from Bicton but given everything else that's occurring I think I can live with that.

Next weekend is Hambleden where they've been nice enough to ask me back, then hopefully a day at Withington before the big week at Badminton.

So for now here is the Advanced Section from yesterday at Belton; sweet dreams are made of this!




    
Jonelle Price Classic Moet
  

Comments

Popular Posts