Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

You Tube Channel Exceeds 300,000 Views

I'm pleased to say that the Harveywetdog You Tube Channel has now achieved +300k views and we are looking forward to exceeding 315k views by the start of 2015.

Thank you for your support!

While Badminton 2014 is my most popular all time video Burghley 2014 is currently the daily favourite and is steadily climbing towards 10k views.

Hope you like my new style customised thumbnails.

Here is the Badminton 2014 Video


And here is the Burghley 2014 Video


Comments

Popular Posts