Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Sunday at Gatcombe Horse Trials

Wow! Seven hours on course on Sunday and what a glorious day's competition we had. Here's a quick run through the videos I've made available so far with much more to follow once I've completed Hartpury.

Programme seller in his BE Coat

Here is my final Eventing Cinema entry:



After another excellent cup of coffee from Land Rover hospitality I used the vantage point next to the coffee spot to record Ruth Edge and Charlie Pickman.



Once again I was able to make good use of You Tube Capture and some excellent 3G on the Gatcombe Estate to upload a short of Tim Price and Bango.


Couldn't help laughing at this crap product placement. Fancy parking a Mitsubishi in front of Land Rover advertising hoarding!

Crap Product Placement!
This video feature Louise Harwood and Whitson who came third


This video features Andrew Nicholson and Francis Whittington who came first and second respectively. Take a look at their lines and wonder if that's what made the difference?


And finally a tranquil moment at the Lake on Sunday

Tranquillity base? 

Comments

Popular Posts