Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

Hartpury Achieved

Jazz and I competed at Hartpury today in the British Riding Clubs Area 18 Qualifier. Our test was Novice 30 and we scored 63.46% and came eleventh out of the seniors in our arena. I was very pleased with Jazz especially as we had to walk down to the Arena in an absolute gale! He spooked at the judge or the NAF banner at C which spoilt his walk and I managed to mess up the right canter strike off. But he continues to work hard for me and the judge described us as "a nice partnership, positively ridden" which was pleasing. She also described Jazz as forward and active.

Not the best bit of videography in the world but here it is:

http://youtu.be/Se0WHN3trrw



Walk to canter


The spooky banner?

Comments

Popular Posts