Skip to main content

Featured post

If Harveywetdog did Wikipedia

In April 2020 and in the interest of legacy I wrote a Wikipedia entry recording the thoughts and notable works of Harveywetdog. I admit I was ignorant of the rules concerning self promotion on Wikipedia and consequently my entry was correctly deleted and my account expunged from the system. As a result my original words and links were sadly lost but nevertheless here is a rewrite. Perhaps when I'm gone someone will be able to enter it onto Wikipedia as a fitting epitaph for my time on the Harveywetdog Project.  

More Muck Heap Management

Number 3 in an ocasional series by Harveywetdog on the art of muck heap management.

Well what a terrible year it's been; rain, rain and more rain. From a muck heap point of view wet is good as it really gets into the heap and aids the rotting process. From a muck spreading point of view it is not so good as the wet conditions have made it really difficult to get out on the land.

April has finally seen some drier conditions so I've at last been able to get out with the spreader. Here's a time lapse video showing the heap shrinking before your eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts